WORK WITH PALLIATIVE CARE QUEENSLAND
- Position Title: Project Coordinator
- Project: Connecting End-of-Life Care in Townsville Project (CELC-T)
- Location: Townsville
- Type: Community Services & Development – Aged & Disability Support
- FTE: Part Time (0.6 or 0.8FTE)
- Company: Palliative Care Queensland
- Closes: 20th October 2017 Midnight
- Benefit: Competitive salary including generous salary packaging benefits
- Salary range: Hourly rate $40-$44/hr + Super.
- Award - Social, Community, Home Care and Disability Services Industry Award 2010
About the role
The Project Coordinator is responsible for leading the implementation of the Connecting
End-of-Life Care in Townsville Project, with the key project aim as follows:
To build culture, system and practice improvements which increase the quality of end-of-life care and reduce after hours service needs of primary care residents living with life limiting conditions within the greater Townsville region.
VIEW POSITION DESCRIPTION HERE
Skills & Experience
- A tertiary qualification in health/social science or related discipline and/or project management
- Knowledge of the health, aged care and community services systems for people with a life limiting condition and their carers/family, including specialist palliative care services and primary care services
- Capacity to inspire health and community service staff to collaborate in seeking quality improvement in end of life and palliative care
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively with a small team.
We offer a competitive remuneration package including an attractive salary, access to tax effective salary packaging arrangements and supportive work/life balance provisions. PCQ recognises the importance of investing in the training, learning and development of our staff.
How to Apply
- Position description containing further information is attached [PCQ website link}
- This is a 12-month fixed term project position – until October 2018 (with a possibility of extension dependent on funding)
- Hours optional, with choice of: 0.6 FTE; 0.8 FTE
- For enquiries about this role please contact Shyla Mills on 0424324376 or email@example.com
- Applications close at 12 midnight on the 20th October
Appointment to this position is subject to the satisfactory completion of a National Police Check, International Police Check (if applicable), current Queensland Working with Children Check, current Queensland Driver’s Licence and the right to work in Australia